Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wild West Relay

The beginning of August we ran in the Wild West Relay.  Another running relay that goes from Fort Collins to Steamboat Springs.  It was a ton of fun!  We were the Rubber Chickens and had lots of fun with our little mascots!  Here are some pics of everyone.  My brother Bert and sister Nicki, and Rachel, Greg and Esther were in our van.


Rachel and Nicki

Our masot strapped to the hood of our van

Our sweet decals...Thanks Rach!

Nicki and Bert at the continental divide sign.  Bert just got done running his hardest leg uphill for 8 miles and Nicki made him run a little further for a picture!


We love our chickens!


Rachel was the only trooper on our team who ran one of her legs with the chicken!



Nicki, myself, Bert




The Team at the finish!  We finished 29th overall and 8th in our category!  Not too shabby!

This is what I looked like after my last run, when some lady came and asked if she could take a picture of me with my "Snickers Marathon Bar" for their sponsers...boy do I look good or what...Let me know if you see my face....Am I famous yet?

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

your blog totally makes me *ACHE* for Colorado, and I'm NOT just saying that!