Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween



For the real Halloween we went over to Nicki's house. They had a little fire pit out front and served hot chocolate and cider. Jeff was able to come right after work, and he decided to dress up like a Doctor. Someone asked if he was really a doctor or just dressed up. He told them he was just dressed up and they said it was pretty convincing.A couple of days before Halloween the kids and I spent some time raking up the leaves in our yard. However the pile of leaves ended up strewn all over the lawn worse than when we started. We had a great time anyway and believe it or not when we were all done playing I looked out the window and found Ali and Sam cleaning up all the leaves. What good kids!









This week was fun for Ali at school. They had dress up days everyday. Pajama Day, Spirit Day, Mismatch Day, and Crazy hair day. Both Ali and Sam had a Halloween Party at the end of the week.




Ali's Crazy Hair





And of course Halloween wouldn't be complete without carving pumpkins. We weren't going to do it this day but I came into the kitchen and Samuel, our persistant one, had his pumpking lid all carved off and was already pulling out the guts. And Andrew had a poker and had poked his pumpkin to death, so we made a night of it.









One day I came upstairs and Jeff was giving the boys a bath, I was quite surprised to find them both Shaving! (Don't worry, the covers are on the blades) Both boys thought it was pretty great to get shaving cream all over their faces and shave like daddy. Lets just hope they don't try this by themselves without the cover on!
Sam...he looks like a professional

Andrew...that looks like it hurts!

8 comments:

Brittney said...

Your kids look cute in their costumes! That is funny about the shaving thing. My razor doesn't have a cover so that would have been quite scary if I found my kids doing that!

Eaton Family said...

Oh my gosh - you are so good at posting. I love it, love it, love it!!! You have way too much fun!

Tara said...

I can barely even tell the difference between Sam and Andrew these days.

Shan said...

I'm a little jealous of Lacey's Broncos hat. ;) Looks like you're having fun.

rwheeler said...

It's a good thing Jeff was so creative with his costume! He was probably a really good doctor!

Awesome pictures of your kids!

Betsy Sue said...

Lacey, It's so good to see you on here. Your family is so adorable. Looks like you had a fun Haloween! Take care!

Becky said...

ys your family is too cute!!!! Your page is super cute too. And Lacey can I just say that you are sooooo pretty in your pictures!!!!

Kathleen said...

I can't believe how big and grown up your kids look! You look really good Lacey! Keep the posts coming ;)
K