Monday, September 12, 2011

More!

This summer me and my brothers and sisters and a few of the older kids hiked Prater Mountain.  It sure was beautiful

 This is the end of the Odgen Marathon that we did in May.  My sister Rachelle, myself, Bert and Shilo.  This was my best marathon with a time of 4:13.  My goal of under 4 iddn't quite happen, but my last marathon was 4:54, so I did improve some which I was happy about.
 This was the 4th of July at the start of a little race they had for the kids.  They actually all ended up in the newspaper running.  Little Andy ran so hard.....slow....but hard for him I guess, because when he was done he said he didn't feel good and then threw up!
 This was the only picture I got of us at the Bolder Boulder 10k  the nice lade so  graciously cut off my head!:)  This was a week or so after the Odgen Marathon, so it was a pretty crappy run for me, but I still loved being out there.
 Here is Ali and Coleen when we all went out to dinner and icecream.  Arn't they so cute?
 Here is me and my friend and neighbor Milynda at my first triathlon this August.  It was soooooo fun!  I think I'm hooked!  It sure keeps you on your toes hopping from the swimming to the biking to the running.
 Me and Nicki after the triathlon.

 Me and Nicki showing off our stylin' swim caps before the race.


 And here they are again...those bright beautiful caps!

This was after the Star Valley 5k.  I ran it in 22:30 which is my best time yet, but I sure felt sick afterward.  Ali and my mother in law Sandy ran it, along with Bert and shilo and their kids, and her mom.  And my sister and her family.
Here's me and Sam on the Snake river this summer


And Jeff and Sam the same day.

1 comment:

Ann said...

You are so busy! And so cool! It must be so fun to be you! :)