Thursday, June 3, 2010

Congratulations!

I've been meaning to post this for a week or so now, but I just wanted to say Congratulations to Jeff! Jeff passed his step three boards! We are so proud of Jeff. He is the most amazing person I know. I don't know how he does all that he does. He works so hard for all of us and we are so grateful to him and feel so blessed to have him as our Husband, Daddy and most of all friend. Jeff is so supportive of everything that we do. He puts up with me with all of the crazy running that I love to do. After a long day at work he comes home, rescuing me from the sometimes chaotic house that I run, and lets me go for a run. He always tells me how beautiful he thinks I am and how proud he is of me. He treats me so kind, even when I probably don't deserve it. Every day, even when he is completely exhausted from working long hours he calls each of our children over to him individually and hugs them and tells them how much he loves them. Sometimes he feels like he has no time for our children, but the time he does have, he lets them know how much he loves them. Jeff is so supportive of our kids and the extra activities that they do. If he's not working, he will be there to watch Sam play ball, or Ali in her school activities. Jeff we are so lucky to have you! We love you so much! Congratulations again for passing your step three boards!

1 comment:

triciathomas said...

Congratulations!!! That is no small feat!!!