Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crazy Weather!

So a few days ago I posted our big hail that came down. Today was crazy! There were tornado warnings for a few hours and this was the size of the hail that came down today, about the size of golf balls! Luckily we only got a few here and there, but when they hit the house it sounded like a gun shot! A little town to the south east of us wasn't so lucky. The car windows were all broke out, house windows broken, even pieces of house were knocked off. The mailboxes all flat on top, cars ruined! There was so much hail that the snowplows had to go out there. I've never seen anything so crazy. The tornado sirens were going off for quite some time so we went to the basement. My little Sam got tears in his eyes and asked if we were going to die. I said no. But they all grabbed apples, bananas, pillows....boy were they preparing for the worse! I thought it was kind of cute. What a crazy day!



3 comments:

triciathomas said...

Those are HUGE!!! I'm with Sam wondering if you were going to die!!

southernbelleang said...

I was going to call to make sure you guys were safe over there. I'm glad you didn't get hit too hard.

Brittney said...

That is crazy! I would have been freaking out too!