Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's a BOY!!!




It's a boy....Okay, admit it, I got you all with that one didn't I. This is the new addition to our family. We got him yesterday. Jeff surprized us with him. He is the funnest little puppy and our kids are soooooo happy to have him!!! (That by the way is an understatement.) We named him Trapper....yes, it is after Trapper in the MASH show...if you know my husband, then you don't even have to ask why! The kids like the name too, so I think it's a go!

4 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Ok you totally had me on that one!!! What a darling little puppy!!!

Aubri said...

Better that than Klinger or Frank Burns!

Kathleen said...

So Stinkin' cute! Love the new addition :)

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

If only he could stay that small, huh? Very cute!

Thanks for the torch link :)