Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Father's Day

This post is for the most special man in me and my children's lives. This is for the person I fell in love with when I was 16 years old. The person I walked beneath the stars holding hands with. This is for the person who makes me laugh...especially when I'm ticked off. This is for the person who I married almost 9 years ago, for the man who treats me like I am the most beautiful person on earth, for the man who loves me unconditionally despite my many, many shortcomings. This is for the man whom I love fishing and camping with. This is for the father of my three beautiful children, for the man who loves our children unconditionally and is the best father a kid could ask for. This is for the love of my life, the person I want to grow old with, Jeff. I wish I could be with you this Father's Day, but because I can't I want you to know how much I love you. Thank you for all your love and support in all I do. I thought I would send you something for drooling purposes.

Happy Father's Day! We all love and miss you!

1 comment:

rwheeler said...

You must really love him! You are crazy! You even make him sound like a good guy..... HAHAHA
We love him too! Thanks for running with us! That was so much fun! Sorry you missed fathers day for the race.